WHO Convention June 13 & 14, 2014
|Puyallup Fair & Events Center
110 9th Ave SW
Puyallup, WA 98371
Click Here for Directions
Friday, June 13th - 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday, June 14th - 9:00 - 4:00
Convention Admission Prices - CASH OR CHECK ONLY!
Affordable Entry Fees - Free Parking!
Pay at the Door - No Pre-Registration
|WHO Members + Family*
1 Day Free
Join today for $30
|WHO Members + Family 2nd Day
|Adult - Age 18+
||$20 - Each Day
|Child - Age 6-17
|Age 0 - 5
|Family* Non-Member 1 Day
|Family* Non-Member 2 Day
*A family is defined as those living in the same household.
- 1 Day Free - This includes your entire family. A family is defined by those living in the same household.
- WHO Members may purchase the second day at convention for an additional $10 which includes the whole family. $40 for 2 days which includes the $30 membership.
- There will be a list of our members at the ticket booths so there is no need to bring proof of membership with
- For the first couple of hours there will be a designated ticket booth for members and volunteers
only. Although, all of the ticket booths will be able to take members.
- You may become a member at the convention and receive the 1 Day Free for your family for
the low price of $30. This is a $10 savings over the general family admission price of $40.
- Free Parking - Blue Parking Lot
- Enter through the Blue Gate
If you have any further questions email whooffice@WashHomeschool.org